- All products are added to your cart.
Wrinkles preventing and reducing27 products found
What are wrinkles?
Wrinkles are creases, folds or ledges in the skin. It is a natural phenomenon that comes with aging. The first wrinkles appear on the face of areas where the skin naturally folds while doing facial expressions. They develop as a result of the skin that becomes thinner and less elastic over time.
How do we get premature wrinkles?
Internal factors play an important role in the development of wrinkles:
- Genes and heredity
- Collagen production reduction by age-related factors
- Muscle activities during facial expressions
However, it is the external factors that ensure premature skin aging because they make the skin cells break down faster:
- UVA and UVB radiation
- Free radicals caused by smoking, fine dust and oxidation on the skin
When we are young, our body is able to create collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid at fast pace so that the skin is properly equipped with enough moisture. There is also sufficient antioxidants present, which can drain toxins easily.
However, the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid will decrease as we get older and the presence of antioxidants will also decrease. This often happens around our 25th and will decrease even more with the years. That is why it is advisable to start your anti-aging journey at this age in preventing them through a healthy lifestyle and the right skin care.
A dry skin barrier will easily get more and faster fine lines that will eventually form wrinkles. Whereas a skin that produces more sebum will often have more luck in this. ;)
How can I reduce fine lines and prevent wrinkles?
Remember that the emergence of premature skin aging is related to the external factors that affect our moisture barrier, collagen production and drainage of oxidants. Keep in mind and respond to this.
Approach in preventing:
1. Daily sun protection provides protection against the damage caused by UV radiation.
Approach in reduction:
1. Provide the skin of sufficient moisture with skin care products such as essence / serum / ampoule that can go deeper into the skin layers so that the "grooves" can be filled.
Ingredients we ♥
AHA, antioxidanten, ferments, vitamine C, E, A, collagen, peptide, hyaluronic acid, ceramide