All products are added to your cart.
Acne treatment26 products found
What is acne?
Acne is a skin condition that occurs when the hair follicles are clogged with oil and dead skin cells. It causes whiteheads, blackheads or pimples. Acne usually occurs in teenagers, although people influence all ages. A pimple is created when bacteria is hidden in a pore and leaves under the skin surface. This will cause swelling (often with pus). Different effective acne treatments are available, but acne can also be very difficult.
What causes acne?
In addition to heredity and hormones (age, stress, diet can affect hormones), other external factors can cause acne and / or aggravate:
1) Accumulation of oil and dirt: Daily melts and pulls a layer of oil (care product, makeup, exhaust) together with other dirt candles (dead skin cells, particulate matter) in the pores when they are not properly cleaned and remain on the skin.
2) Damaged skin barrier: As a result, the skin barrier cannot provide sufficient protection against bacteria that prevent pimples faster.
3) Spreading bacteria: hygiene plays an important role in the creation and therefore also in reducing it.
How can I reduce it?
To begin with, there are various causes of acne. Keep this in mind when preventing and reducing.
1. Reduce and stop spreading of
2. Identify cause and address it effectively
3. Pimples aftercare - promote skin recovery and reduce pigmentation
If we know the cause of our acne, we can make our routine more appropriate.
Approach non-inflamed pores:
1. Clean the skin properly in the morning and (especially) in the evening.
Approach inflamed pores:
1. Towel can transfer and spread bacteria. Therefore, after every wash, use a clean towel to pat your face to dry. But what is even better is skipping towel.
Ingredients we ♥
AHA, BHA, antioxidants, ferments, vitamine C, E, niacinamide, propolis, tea tree, Centella Asiatica, licorice
Skin improvement is being patient! It is important to give a new skin care routine/product a trial period of at least 1 month since your skin will renew its cells each 28 days. In case you notice (a small) dfference, please try another 2-3 months.