- All products are added to your cart.
Haru Haru Beauty respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We use your data to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. For the rest we will only use this information with your permission. Haru Haru Beauty will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties that are involved in processing your order.
1. Personal data
Personal data is the information that you can make available to us when you visit www.haruharubeauty.com. This may include information such as your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number, but also other data such as your IP address, information about the internet site from which you have opened our website or about the internet browser you use (technical information).
2. Use of Personal Data
Haru Haru Beauty uses the collected data to provide its customers with the following services:
- When you place an order, we need your name, e-mail address and delivery address to execute your order.
- With your permission we use your data to inform you about the development of the website and about special offers and promotions. If you no longer appreciate this, you can let us know by sending an e-mail.
- To make shopping at Haru Haru Beauty as pleasant as possible, we store with your consent your personal information and the details regarding your order and the use of our services. This allows us to personalize the website and recommend articles that you may find interesting.
- In your Haru Haru Beauty account we store information such as your name and address, telephone number, e-mail address and delivery details, so that you do not have to fill in every new order.
Information about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to further develop and improve our site.
3. Your rights
* You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold about you at any time. You can contact Haru Haru Beauty by sending an e-mail.
* You have the right to make corrections to your personal data when they are incorrect or incomplete. If you have a Haru Haru Beauty account, you can change your personal details on your account page.
* You have the right to remove the personal data processed by Haru Haru Beauty at any time, unless:
- you have an ongoing business with our customer service
- you have an outstanding order that has not yet or partially been completed
- you have an outstanding payment, regardless of the payment method
- you have made a previous purchase, then we only retain your personal data relating to your transaction for the benefit of the accounting rules.
* You have the right to object to direct marketing. You can follow the instructions in each marketing mail and / or adjust the settings of your account.
- remembering products that you add to the shopping cart and the wishlist when shopping online
- saving preferences, such as the language, location, the desired number of search results to be displayed, etc.
- reading your browser settings in order to optimally display our website on your screen
- offering the possibility to save log-in data so that you do not have to enter it every time
- make it possible to chat with us on our website
5. Google Analyctics
www.haruharubeauty.com uses Google Analytics to improve our website. This monitors visitor behavior such as popular pages. The recorded information is only used for statistical insight by us for:
- Tracking the number of visitors on our web pages
- Keep track of the amount of time each visitor spends on our web pages
- Determining the order in which a visitor visits the various pages of our website
- Optimizing the website
Our e-commerce platform is hosted by Lightspeed Inc., the platform offers us the opportunity to sell our products and services to you. Your data is securely stored via Lightspeed's data storage.
www.haruharubeauty.com is provided with an SSL certificate, which increases the security of a website by encrypting the data. In this way, the data (such as personal data and credit card data) can not be read by cyber criminals trying to intercept data.
7. Third party websites
Haru Haru Beauty does not sell your data. Haru Haru Beauty will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties that are involved in processing your order. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data. Your personal information is safe at Haru Haru Beauty. We appreciate the trust you place in us and we will therefore handle your data with the utmost care. Your data will at all times be protected and treated confidentially in accordance with legislation.
10. Questions and contact
For viewing, changing, deleting and / or other questions regarding your personal data, you can contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Haru Haru Beauty
Oude Binnenweg 105B, 3012JB Rotterdam, the Netherlands